TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE INTEGRISURE BUSINESS WEBSITE.
ALL PERSONS WHO ACCESS THE INTEGRISURE BUSINESS WEBSITE ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHICH ARE ENFORCEABLE IN TERMS OF SECTION 11(3) OF THE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSACTIONS (ECT) ACT 25 OF 2002.
USERS WHO DO NOT WANT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS WEBSITE, MAY NOT ACCESS, DISPLAY, USE, DOWNLOAD AND/OR OTHERWISE COPY OR DISTRIBUTE CONTENT OBTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE.
1. Definitions and interpretation
- “INTEGRISURE BUSINESS” refers to IntegriCom Brokers (Pty) Ltd.
- “THE INTEGRISURE BUSINESS WEBSITE” means the IntegriSure Business website located at www.integrisurebusiness.co.za.
- “User” means any person that opens, enters and/ or uses the IntegriSure Business website.
- “Personal Information” means Personal Information as defined in The Protection of Personal Information Act No. 4 of 2013 (“POPI”).
- In terms of section 11 of the ECT Act 25 of 2002, hyperlinks, copyright notices and legislation referred to in these terms and conditions are deemed to form a part hereof.
- Determination of the validity and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall not be affected by any non-operational hyperlink.
- No person, business or website may link to any page on this site without written consent from IntegriSure Business.
- Hyperlinks are provided on this website to webpages that do not form part of IntegriSure Business. Such links do not imply any endorsement, agreement on or support for the content of such other webpages.
- IntegriSure Business is in no way responsible or liable for the content of, or access/lack of access to, such webpages not forming part of IntegriSure Business.
4. Disclaimer (website)
- IntegriSure Business (including its owners, directors, employees, suppliers, internet service providers, affiliates and/or agents) shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability of any nature incurred by whomever and resulting from, inter alia, the following:
- Use of the IntegriSure Business website.
- Inability to use the IntegriSure Business website.
- Access or lack of access to the IntegriSure Business website.
- Access or lack of access to websites linked to the IntegriSure Business website.
- Services provided by the IntegriSure Business website.
- Content or information provided on the IntegriSure Busines website.
- Downloads and use of content from the IntegriSure Business website.
- Any other reason not directly related to IntegriSure Business’ gross negligence.
- Clause 4.1 is subject to sections 43(5) and 43(6) of the ECT Act 25 of 2002, where applicable.
- IntegriSure Business makes no express or implied representations or warranties that the content and service available from this website are free from errors or omissions, or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error-free. Users are encouraged to report any malfunctions and errors.
- This website is available to any user with access to the worldwide web to view ‘as is’, and has not been compiled or designed to meet each user’s individual requirements. IntegriSure will not be held responsible for any inconvenience, loss or damage that a user may suffer as a result of failure to meet such requirements. Users are encouraged to give feedback or comments on the site.
5. Disclaimer (e-mail)
- The information in or attached to e-mail messages from IntegriSure Business is confidential and only intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Furthermore, the information may be subject to legal privilege and client confidentiality. If you receive an e-mail from IntegriSure Business in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the material from your computer system. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action reliant upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
- IntegriSure Business cannot be held liable for any harm or loss resulting from malicious software code or viruses in e-mail messages or attachments, including data corruption resulting therefrom. Employees or representatives of IntegriSure Business are not permitted to send unsolicited messages (“spam”), and IntegriSure Business cannot be held liable for their sending of such mail should this happen.
- Any person who delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging/malicious software code to this website in order to gain unauthorised access to any page on this website, tamper with any of the content or pages that constitute this website, or duplicate such pages or content, will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, and civil damages will be claimed should IntegriSure Business suffer any loss or damages as a result of such actions.
- IntegriSure Business will take reasonable steps to ensure the security of the content of the IntegriSure Business website (including information provided and collected from users) from unauthorised access or disclosure. Although IntegriSure Business takes reasonable steps to ensure security, IntegriSure Business does not make any representation or warranties that the content will be 100% secure.
- IntegriSure Business has no legal obligation to encrypt any content or communications from and to the IntegriSure Business website. Furthermore, there is no legal obligation for IntegriSure Business to provide digital authentication for any webpage on the IntegriSure Business website.
- Users are prohibited from creating, distributing or using any program, instrument or device to breach the security measures in place on the IntegriSure Business website, and IntegriSure Business will claim damages against any and all persons concerned with any such breach or security failure.
- Users will be liable for all resulting liability, loss or damages incurred by IntegriSure Business (including its owners, directors, employees, suppliers, internet service providers, affiliates and agents) in the event a user commits any offence referred to in sections 85 to 88 of the ECT Act 25 of 2002.
7. Governing law
- South African law and the jurisdiction of the South African courts shall govern any action or claim that may arise from the use of, or inability to use, this website.
8. Whole agreement and severability
- These terms and conditions constitute the whole agreement between IntegriSure Business and the user, and no terms and conditions that are not expressly stated in this agreement may be implied by either party.
- No failure by IntegriSure Business to exercise or enforce any right or provision shall constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Term(s) or condition(s) on this website shall be severable from the remaining term(s) and condition(s) in the event such term(s) or condition(s) are found to be unenforceable or invalid for any reason. The remaining terms and conditions shall remain enforceable and applicable.
9. Updating of these terms and conditions
- IntegriSure Business reserves the right to change, modify, add to or remove portions or the whole of these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Changes to these terms and conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted on this website.
- It is the user’s obligation to periodically check the terms and conditions on the IntegriSure Business website for changes or updates.
- The user’s continued use of this website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the user’s acceptance to abide and be bound by these terms and conditions, including such changes or updates.
10. PAIA – Promotion of Access to Information Act
- IntegriSure Business will provide information and documents by procedural request in accordance with the regulations and recommendations of the South African Human Rights Commission in respect of the promotion of access to information.
11. Intellectual property rights and use of domain name
- Content currently or anticipated to be displayed on this website is the property of IntegriSure Business, its affiliates and/or subsidiaries or any other, third-party owners of such content, and includes but is not limited to content, trademarks, domain names, patents, design elements, software, databases, text, graphics, icons and hyperlinks (“the content”) and, as such, is protected from infringement by domestic and international legislation and treaties.
- All rights to intellectual property on the IntegriSure Business website are expressly reserved. Therefore, the content may only be used with the written permission of an authorised representative of IntegriSure Business.
- Except as specified in these terms and conditions, the user is not granted a licence or any other right without limitation under copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights in or to the content.
- No person, business or website may frame and/or hyperlink the website or any of the pages on this site in any way whatsoever without the written permission of the authorised representative of IntegriSure Business.
12. Proprietary information
- IntegriSure Business is a trademark of INTEGRICOM BROKERS (PROPRIETARY) LIMITED, Registration no. 2001/021496/07
DIRECTORS A van der Linde | P Hiemstra | B Taylor | M van der Linde | S Geyser | K Cilliers | An authorised financial services provider (Licence no. 7247)